Monday, May 2, 2011

Random Pictures (April 25 - April 26)

A few more pictures from Easter:

Tomas and Karolina playing with Max.


Jarek's dad's cousin and her husband live upstairs in their building. Jarek's dad wanted to show Max to them so we went for a visit (and the boys took their sticks).

Drink anyone?

We went for a little walk to the store to buy Max some food. I just thought these houses looked cool. I love the colors of their houses here, mostly orange, yellow and green.


When we decided to come to the Czech Republic at the time we did I told Jarek I was excited we would be there for Easter because I loved how they had lots of pretty eggs and hung eggs from trees. He said that they didn't do that here, so imagine my delight when we entered his parents house and I saw these things:





Jarek's parents have a dog. I was a little unsure how I felt about this, but Max loves Blacky (that's really the dog's name). He giggles so much every time he sees her and he loves to pet her and especially loves when she licks him. He also loves to tug at her hair so luckily Blacky is a patient dog.

On Tuesday we went for a walk down the street by Jarek's parent's house. We saw the sights and found a book store.




Jarek worked at this store right after high school and until he went on his mission. He even made the sign. We stopped in for a visit with his old boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment