Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Shots and Giggles





(look at those rolls!)


Max had his 2 month visit with the pediatrician today. I was surprised to learn that Max is actually on the smaller side of things. He is 11 lbs 9 oz and 22.75 inches long. This puts him in the 35th percentile for weight and the 43 percentile for height. He also got his 3 injections of immunizations today which broke his mommy's heart a little.

Max has always been a smiley baby (whoever said babies don't smile was crazy) but lately he has been smiling even more. And he has added a giggle to his smiles which is so wonderful to hear. Tonight he was playing on the bed while Jarek was working at his computer and I was in the next room getting ready to go out. Jarek and I laughed about something and our laughter made Max giggle. So cute! He did it again a little later when we were in the car. Jarek and I laughed and then we heard him laugh from the back seat. And then I was visiting with my friend Carrie and Max was sleeping in my arms. Carrie and I laughed and Max laughed in his sleep. This made me laugh, which made Max laugh again! I hope that Max is always so easily enticed to joy and laughter as he was today.

No comments:

Post a Comment