Monday, December 13, 2010

And finally, a working washer/dryer!!!


I guess you know you are getting old when you get this excited about a washing machine. When I bought my condo it came with a washer/dryer combo, only the dryer function didn't work. So I hung clothes to dry and it worked okay. But a couple of weeks after Max was born the washer part stopped working too. We took some trips to the laundromat and I took many a trip to my friend Meg's house to do laundry. I enjoyed my time with Meg so it wasn't so bad. But I did miss the convenience of being able to do laundry in my own home. I especially missed it on days like I had the other day when Max peed, pooed and threw up on my in 5 minutes time. That day pushed me to action and we did a search on KSL classifieds and found this. It's not my dream washer/dryer, but it will do. (I guess you really know you are old when you have a dream washer/dryer!)

No comments:

Post a Comment