Monday, April 26, 2010

Tonight I went to dinner with my friends Julie and Angie. We all work together at the hospital, but we became friends when we ended up together on Operation Smile Missions. Julie and I were in Kenya together and the three of us were in India together. We try to go to dinner once a month for some "ethnic" food. I really enjoy our dinners. Its fun to talk about our different travels and adventures and to catch up on what is happening in each others lives. Right now Angie is expecting her second child. She is due just a couple of weeks before me. And, her husband is about to leave for Afghanistan. Julie is getting ready to spend the month of August in Cambodia teaching nurses at a hospital there. Very cool. I can't wait to hear about all her adventures at our next dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment